Options

Dust exploit?

I’m hearing chatter that there is an exploit of obtaining dust to ascend 6 stars already. Evidently changing alliances and recollecting rewards? Not sure if this true or not but if it is I hope Kabam has a way of discouraging or correcting this. I’m waiting patiently for my last 20 dust and the BG event to acquire it, seems a little unfair that I’m seeing ascended 6 stars already when there is way to obtain them without exploiting.

Comments

• Options
    slalsslals Posts: 11
    i've seen the same and wondered how they already got the 200 tier2 dust to ascend their 6*.
    i'm still waiting for the BG enlistment event to get that last 20.
    let's see if kabam considers this an exploit.
  • Options
    Dbow4Dbow4 Posts: 6
    Soham9 said:

I’m hearing chatter that there is an exploit of obtaining dust to ascend 6 stars already. Evidently changing alliances and recollecting rewards? Not sure if this true or not but if it is I hope Kabam has a way of discouraging or correcting this. I’m waiting patiently for my last 20 dust and the BG event to acquire it, seems a little unfair that I’m seeing ascended 6 stars already when there is way to obtain them without exploiting.

This is the weirdest dry snitching I've ever seen. Someone switching alliances towards the end of war season for a few extra dust sounds a lil over the top. Myob
  • Options
    Soham9Soham9 Posts: 77
    Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

This is the weirdest dry snitching I've ever seen. Someone switching alliances towards the end of war season for a few extra dust sounds a lil over the top. Myob
    EABOD
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,146 ★★★★★
    Soham9 said:

Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

EABOD
    What does it say about me that I was able to almost immediately and accurately decipher this without ever seeing it before
  • Options
    slalsslals Posts: 11
    makes more sense if it is a visual glitch. any confirmation on that from kabam?
    if a bug, then should this be moved to Bugs and Known Issues
    + @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Soham9Soham9 Posts: 77
    ahmynuts said:

Soham9 said:

Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

EABOD
    What does it say about me that I was able to almost immediately and accurately decipher this without ever seeing it before
    Lmao
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Some members of this community definitely exploit some kind of dust.

You mean everyone???
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Soham9 said:

Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

EABOD
    I think it says more about your dining habits.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    All this talk about Dust...

• Options
    Hey Gang,

The team was able to confirm this as a visual bug. We've added it to the bug board and hope to have it resolved soon!

Thank you!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Gang,

The team was able to confirm this as a visual bug. We've added it to the bug board and hope to have it resolved soon!

Thank you!

You mean Trello Board Mister
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Soham9 said:

Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

EABOD
    pissed myself as soon as i saw this. this is the most common saying between me and my boss at work. gets said multiple times a day
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

Soham9 said:

Dbow4 said:

Soham9 said:

EABOD
    pissed myself as soon as i saw this. this is the most common saying between me and my boss at work. gets said multiple times a day
    That's a very odd workplace interaction