**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe bug

JJGJJG Posts: 145
Another day another mcoc bug.
After beating the Abs man with my 7* hulk and claiming the 1st set of rewards the objective got reset.

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    JJG said:

Another day another mcoc bug.
    After beating the Abs man with my 7* hulk and claiming the 1st set of rewards the objective got reset.

Same
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★
    Yup same here do we need to contact support?
  • Options
    STORTOSTORTO Posts: 6

Emomike said:

... did you... did you read the thread?
    I did and that quote is about something else, not about the reward reset issue and btw same for me, I did abs with she hulk and now I have 0 point and no objective for taking them again
  • Options
    STORTOSTORTO Posts: 6
    Emomike said:

I send a ticket for this, still waiting
  • Options
    STORTO said:

Emomike said:

I send a ticket for this, still waiting
    Thanks. I'm gonna send one too. Also appreciate you being helpful Unlike the other guy who is being rude.
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★

• Options
    WorldEaterWorldEater Posts: 16
    @Kabam Jax can you please provide an update for the incursions black screen bug?
  • Options
    Emomike said:

STORTO said:

(RE: “did you read the thread?”)
    I did and that quote is about something else, not about the reward reset issue and btw same for me, I did abs with she hulk and now I have 0 point and no objective for taking them again

Maybe you needed context surrounding that initial response clip earlier, in order to see what it was referring to.

But the person who included it here for you did so because that was the issue in which that response was about. And with so many separate posts being made about it, it was an easy way to inform people in other threads like this of what had been said elsewhere (that it was being looked at and would be taken care of). And by now, it has been.

Are you still having a “different” issue about missing points ? Or does this take care of your points issue ?
  • Options
    BAzzyBAzzy Posts: 7
    Soo because we were the first to do the quest we are punished and wait 13 days for the milestone… not great.
  • Options

Emomike said:

... did you... did you read
    Kabam Jax said:

This issue has been resolved, please see the image posted by @Danemo666

Please do not send unnecessary tickets to support.

Thank you

So do we have a time line about those missing points? I see the banner at the top about robots but it seems nobody is responding about the missing points from the milestone change.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

This issue has been resolved, please see the image posted by @Danemo666

Please do not send unnecessary tickets to support.

Thank you

So do we have a time line about those missing points? I see the banner at the top about robots but it seems nobody is responding about the missing points from the milestone change.