**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not to steal a catchphrase but C'MON MAN!

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
edited March 21 in General Discussion
We have BEAT this horse to death. But 3 of us in the alliance have debated on whether to open a titan or wait. And even though we all said we should wait we all opened. And we ALL got vox who JUST SO HAPPENS to be rotating out of titan.....c'mon man. Tell me he didn't have a higher drop rate.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 ★★
    He didn't have a higher drop rate. Vox is also awesome so I'm not too sure what the issue is with pulling him.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    He didn't have a higher drop rate. Also are you mad or something? Vox is a great champ
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    He didn't have a higher drop rate. Also, anyone who is familiar with OP shouldn't be surprised of his reaction.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 21
    What are you talking about? My 7r3 vox just mercilessly watches enemy dies to degen as he just stands there like Lord Vader.
    You should be graced as he decided to bless you by his presence
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    He didn’t have a higher drop rate. Can I have him if you don’t want him?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    He didn't have a higher drop rate.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    He didn;t have a higher drop rate. and besides whats wrong with duping vox if you get him again?
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Far worse pulls in there dude. The "newest" champs I have pulled from Titan have been Vox and Lady D. I have managed pulls like Colossus, Havok, and Ham. Might have been one more but I can't remember. Would be nice to get a cool new one, but at least I get to use resources on other champs lol.
This discussion has been closed.