**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next Featured 5* Crystal

Dear Kabam,

Have you decided which basic champs you will be putting into the next Featured pool alongside Gladiator Hulk, Killmonger, Bishop, Sentinel, Sabretooth and Proxima Midnight/Corvus Glaive?

If so, could you please let us know so that those of us willing to risk the extra cost at a 4% chance at a champ we want will know whether it is worth the risk.

PS: I know the featured 5* is pretty lame, but I have enjoyed the reviews of the first 5 of those champs and 3/6 of my 5* are Gambit, She hulk and Kamala Khan. So im really looking for any chance at getting a 5* that I would enjoy playing and would be my first option to r3 and r4.

Thanks for listening Kabam, please make good decisions, otherwise I fear that the Collector will be overthrowing the Grandmaster again for the chance to provide us with the old Featured 5* Crystal.

Comments

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Hoping that the next batch of featured crystal will not joining of antman, khamala, karnak, beast, spider gwen because the 15k shards is not worth it if u pull a trash champion kabam should ask a sugestion who to put and not to put or include in a featured crystal
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    100% Agree @BrutalMira. Even if it's not God tier champs. Just like amazing to demi god tier champs that are at least useful to mid tier to end game players.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I too would like to know here. We're less than 30 days out and it's serious consideration to wait or not.
    Any update here? Looking for a champ list @Kabam Miike

Sabertooth, Bishop, Proxima, Sentinel, Corvus + which?

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you plan on saving your shards, you have 30 days. I don’t see why they have to release it this early
    Well it would be nice to know whether it will be worth it. We know what the new champs will be, but if the other 18 are the same as before or different champs that could be a huge factor to some as to whether it is worth the risk.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you plan on saving your shards, you have 30 days. I don’t see why they have to release it this early

@Crazyjack719 Nailed it on the head. I have 35k right now and depending on what is released with the next will factor in my decision. Especially in the case that I really don't like the other 18 champs etc...

So it would be very helpful to know.
    Bump.
    Doesn't look like the mods know the answer, or they know and have a specific release date to stick to.
    Screw it, il just save til Killmonger or Ghulk is in the basic.
    edited April 2018
    Obviously it will be different 18 champs. That was said in the announcement for this crystal. I’m sure Kabam will release the new champs befor this one ends. But they wouldn’t release it this early. Maybe within the last week of the current featured. If you plan on saving shards anyway, why does it matter when it’s released as long as it’s before this one expires?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Obviously it will be different 18 champs. That was said in the announcement for this crystal. I’m sure Kabam will release the new champs befor this one ends. But they wouldn’t release it this early. Maybe within the last week of the current featured. If you plan on saving shards anyway, why does it matter when it’s released as long as it’s before this one expires?
    Why are you so against this? I have 4 5* basic crystals I could open now. I’m waiting for the new featured. If the new feature is not good, I’d quite like to open my 4 5* crystals. There might be a blade or spark in there for me. That’s why I’d like to know as soon as possible, there is literally no drawback to announcing it early I don’t understand why in every single thread you’re here telling people it doesn’t matter. Maybe it doesn’t matter to you.
    edited April 2018
    I’m not against them releasing it. I never said that. I’m against begging for info just because you want to know. Kabam will release it when they release it.

Patience is a virtue. Seems no one has it on these forums
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m not against them releasing it. I never said that. I’m against begging for info just because you want to know. Kabam will release it when they release it.

Patience is a virtue. Seems no one has it on these forums

When something has the potential to be gamechanging it’s not just about patience. That 5* could be the key to completing limited time content for someone. It’s not even just the fact that kabam aren’t releasing it, they aren’t commenting at all. It’s radio silence.
  • Hey All,

Sorry, but we can't offer updates when there is nothing to share yet. There are still 14 days until this Crystal's time is up, and we will let you know what the new Champions will be before the new one is available, but until we have something to share, it's not possible for us to offer any information :disappointed:
This discussion has been closed.