**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa and her fury change

It appears she’s only dropping one fury or two after autoblock is triggered. Was this in the update points? Was she not making enough money? Is this “as intended?”

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Where was this Medusa? If she happened to have a node giving her some kind of permanent fury(like the Vitality Rush node in Uncollected), then autoblock won't remove that particular fury.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or if she has black bolt on her team, she can have up to six, so she’s can go from 4->1 because her autoblock consumes 3 furies.
  • If it’s AW, she shouldn’t be impact by BB since synergies aren’t turn on for that.

Pretty sure in today’s AW I had similar experience on boss. She auto block and within a few seconds she was at 3 again which caught me off guard. usually with iceman I can alternate between using his ice armor and his L1 for cleansing them and in this situation I had minimal time between 3 furies
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    This is happening with any Medusa on any node actually. I noticed it as well earlier in EQ.
    First time I thought I was seeing things, then I started paying attention.

Whenever she has three charges of fury, the moment she autoblocks, one charge drops. You then need her three times now for all three to drop.
    If you back off right away, she'll pop back to three charges.

This is something I still needed to go into the release notes to see if anything was mentioned, but I'm clearly not the only one seeing it. Something has changed, most definitely.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Bapoi I fight her constantly. AW, duels, whatever and her fury buffs have definitely changed. Any Medusa. It’s like it’s not costing 3 furies to autoblock. It seriously changes the experience and should be a quick easy fix. It is negative to the player so don’t expect it until the next update. Cash grab
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I'm not complaining so much, it's more that it should have been in the notes. It's not an issue at all when questing, as she won't parry on it, in war however...
    I fear for the threads exclaiming outrage this will bring. She's hard enough in war as is, this tips her over to seriously hard.

Mind you, it has saved me a couple of times as well during the bashing of Emma in Uncollected.
    It might make her harder, it's also something that saves you when playing her.
  • Hey there everyone, we have a thread going for this that can be found here. If possible, could you let us know in that thread what game mode you were fighting against Medusa when this happened, what node she was on, and who you were fighting her with? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.