**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery reset free now?

Its 11th sep...are the mastery resets FREE as anmounced earlier for a week?

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Does anyone know the time? Thanks.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    from Kabam Zibiit:

"Remember, it is not currently free to redo your Masteries, but it will be for a period of 1 week starting on September 11th (after the scheduled maintenance)."
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Griffoplay wrote: »
    from Kabam Zibiit:

"Remember, it is not currently free to redo your Masteries, but it will be for a period of 1 week starting on September 11th (after the scheduled maintenance)."

So it actually starts tomorrow with the free changes since they don't do scheduled maintenance for another 12 hours. By that time it will be 11:30 pm est and then probably another hour or so for the maintenance.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Ok so ill wait until the next maintainence gets over
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    to be precise reset are free always, redo cost B)
  • Hey there, thanks to those who have already come in here to provide info! To confirm, moving your points around will have no cost for a week following the scheduled maintenance beginning tonight at 8 pm PDT. Unlocking a mastery and the ranks in a mastery will still cost Cores, but moving those points around won't, so feel free to experiment and try out some new builds!
  • ive heard from my ally leader he said some time there will be free masterys so like we don't use units to buy the cores or mastreys that r 550 units I belive I want to get my deep wounds to lvl 3 but im waiting when its free. will there be free cores instead of using units for them for a bit? @Kabam Miike
  • ive heard from my ally leader he said some time there will be free masterys so like we don't use units to buy the cores or mastreys that r 550 units I belive I want to get my deep wounds to lvl 3 but im waiting when its free. will there be free cores instead of using units for them for a bit? @Kabam Miike

That's likely not gonna happen never, they release offers on cores masteries before so, being more realistic, you can expect only that
  • Unlocking new new masteries or new ranks of masteries will still require the appropriate cores and those cores will still need to be purchased as normal but the normal cost of adding points to masteries has been removed until next week.
  • Awesome! Thanks!! Would love to see more Mastery cores available in quests though
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    Is mastery rank up still free? If so until when?