**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wich one to dupe and rank up?

CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
Soooo i had a weak moment and bought the card including a awakening gem.
I need advice on wich champ i need to dupe of theese and that one probably will be my next 4 star champ to rank 4.

Primary its for AW attack and story/event questing.

Wich one to dupe and rank up? 28 votes

Hyperion (rank 4 already)
21%
KozelDarkF317Trollllollllo10or_StrongbazingampMrBanks 6 votes
Killmonger
35%
winterthurShaheerFIazHarbinger195Lucky7LucianoKrumbledkookieDR_MantisToboggan1Saket_123Ajc10Wakanda4Ever278Omair66 10 votes
Sabretooth
3%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Quake
10%
Alex13369JayCeeUltimatesaber32 3 votes
Guillotine (personal favourite)
7%
Foxhero007jimmyjohns 2 votes
What for someone else
21%
Duke_SilverMy_SuperiorRicemanEnderDraco58Epsilon3LoctiteSuperGlue 6 votes

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Quake
    Quake is absolutely amazing. Her Aftershock ability can help her take down tons of foes
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Quake
    I don’t have quake but damn, the amount of times she’s wrecked me is insane
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Killmonger
    Killmonger is essential. Awaken him, and rank him as high as you can. He'll get you very far.

But honestly, none of those are bad options. Guillotine is probably the weakest but she's still awesome. A personal favorite of mine as well. When I only had 3* champs she was my go-to for everything.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Why would you awaken Quake? All her Sig does is reflect a bit of damage when she blocks a physical hit.

Because every other move should be a block. Charge heavy, wait for the attacker to swing and miss, then block. If you play her right you never have to land a hit.

Still she would not be my first choice. Hype or Killmonger would be my pick, prolly Hype because you have him ranked higher already. Also depends on the rest of your roster (if you already have a bunch of ranked/duped skill or cosmic champs, then you might want to pick a champ to add diversity).
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I got a couple of more 4* that are ubtouched. Like a X23 and a wolvie, both unduped.
    Right now it looks like its gonna be Km
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Hyperion - for awo and questing.

Knowing your level of AW tier helps too