**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good Job Kabam

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
I have to admit, Kabam has hit it out the park with the content introduced this month. We complain about alot, so I believe it is necessary to give credit where it is due. These quests are challenging and demand diverse characters, but also are giving rewards that we all want (5*, t2A, t5B). Really good job kabam, it's a breathe of fresh air.

Comments

• Options
    JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Unfortunately they once again forgot to upgrade their servers/network. As I write this I'm having connection difficulties. Was outright disconnected a short time ago and am now seeing looong wait times before fights start while I have the "Problems connecting to network" message at the bottom of my screen. This happens every single time they roll out new content and I am sick of it!
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Yah, banned some more top end players so they couldn’t afford the power bill
  • Options
    I figured the top-end players would like this month's content, because I don't, lol. It's good for the game to have new stuff but wow, even "hard" mode took me to my last character. It's cool that the end-gamers get some stuff though.