**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to recover my Unregistered MCOC Account?

cherascheras Posts: 112
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Yesterday I installed MCOC on my wife's ipad and I played unil LEVEL 8 and then I managed to key in a name (xxxxxxxx) and also joined an Alliance (received a crystal + pull a 4* champ) but I have not register with email yet.

Today I open the same ipad to continue playing my LEVEL 8 quest but it went back to LEVEL 1 with no trace of my LEVEL 8 Account, why?

that LEVEL 8 account is found in SEARCH, is still with the Alliance i joined yesterday.

How do I login that LEVEL 8 account ?

please help

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    When you logged in the first time, did you sign in with apple ID?
  • Options
    When you logged in the first time, did you sign in with apple ID?

I only remember I installed through apple store, after that i play like mad for about 3 hours.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    if you didn't sync your game to your apple id or kabam id or whatever, not sure how they can help you tbh. You can try your luck though.
  • Options
    if you didn't sync your game to your apple id or kabam id or whatever, not sure how they can help you tbh. You can try your luck though.

That LEVEL 8 account is there inside the Alliance i joined yesterday.

Someone please help !!
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It should automatically log in with the level 8 account, if it doesn't, maybe you pressed something which started another account?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    It should automatically log in with the level 8 account, if it doesn't, maybe you pressed something which started another account?

What button can it be ?

LOGOUT BUTTON ?
  • Options
    I lost my account because I forgot to
    login before uninstalling.When I search from my account from my friends account in November it was there.But now it is not found. I need it back, because I spend lots of time for my account
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    this is late but a level 8 account dosen tmatter at all u can get to level 8 in one hour lol