**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden symbiod

Is it supposed to be that you die from staying away from the symbiod? I used a special 1 then I died... Just a question maybe it's something I'm not reading properly... @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    When your power bar goes to 0 you take 240% of his attack as direct damage. In master mode it's about 8k.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    And he has the node that drains your power every 30s. So at min you take the damage every 30s
  • Options
    That’s ridiculous... unavoidable damage at that level smh
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Only way out is with ability accuracy. so blade with ghost rider synergy or voodoo
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/DadNSxxND0E

Now not having a R5 means taking that health hit after 30 is gonna be rough so maybe a health boost at least would be a good idea. But this I how I fight him.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Only way out is with ability accuracy. so blade with ghost rider synergy or voodoo

This. With this approach you can reduce his evade and you can still debuff him. Triple win.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Just use ghost with hood and wasp one u one gold
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

This. With this approach you can reduce his evade and you can still debuff him. Triple win.

I just posted a video beating him without AAR
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    For a while i thought “oh this is why they buffed venom, cause no power drain...” only against techs...such an annoying fight, glad i only have to do it four more times on Epic