Account issue

I created this account in game on the 22nd of last month so in theory I should be in the begginer bracket as far as versus rewards go. However every time i go to look at the rank rewards for the 4* featured it shows that the top 800 get the new spidey but on my friends account he screeshotted it saying the top 50. In all of my solo events it reflects that I am in the begginer bracket by giving what my main would call "baby" rewards t2 catalyst crystals, and the unlocked ranked rewards score being 87500 as opposed to 275000. My main concern is that ive dropped about 700 units to refresh my champs to compete for this 4* spidey and i find out that i may not even be the correct bracket. I am 100% i started this account less than 30 days ago just in case some ask am I. Im planning on putting up 500 to 600k and if im in the wrong bracket i wont be receiving this champion but if I am in begginer I am sure id receive it based on the data ive collected from trucos etc. I'm not expecting it to be resolved ASAP but its big disappointment to compete for something like this in the wrong bracket even though you wouldve won in the correct bracket. Please resolve this issue as it would be greatly appreciated.