**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Treat Drax the way you treated Juggernaut please

Juggernaut was absolutely nerfed by the MD change, and to make up for it, you guys made a change to his abilities to let him regain some value as a defender. Awesome, outstanding job.
Months ago you nerfed Drax with the “frame rate” shenanigans, and haven’t done anything for him. Quite a few people invested heavily in him for his value against Mordo and Quake, granted it was a bit silly that he countered Mordo and I doubt it was ever intentional. I get why the change was made, but he immediately lost a bunch of attack value and made the resources used on him a waste. Rank down tickets aren’t appropriate and I don’t like that solution in general, minor buffs like you did with Juggernaut are much better for the game and players. Please just do something for Drax to make him better.
For example, you could change his bleed to 40% on all attacks, not just crits. Boost his bleed damage. Give him true strike while he has 2 or more furies. Turn him into a Slinky like Thanos did. Any one of these would work.

Also I just pulled Drax as my third 6* yesterday...

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I could not agree with this more... His double hit was useful against autoevaders. Now because of the "Frame Rate Enhancement" he is worthless against them since HE SLIDES BACKWARDS when an autoevader evades. Now not only does he slide backwards, but he is now significantly more likely to get hit by all spideys and NCs as well.