**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 43

No mater what I do, I can never seem to place any champ there and get defender kills in AW.

Am I placing the wrong champ there always? Or does their have to be a really specific champs that goes there for the node to actually be effective?

Or maybe the node in general is just the easiest node in AW. Anyone help me out on figuring who to put there?

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    What are the buffs on node 43?
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    What are the buffs on node 43?

Flare, limber, and Recovery

As well as the basic 100% health and attack boost
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Flare is never gonna give you kills unless someone is an idiot and doesn’t read the node then goes in with low health champ thinking they can win. Flare is one of the easiest node in the game
  • Options
    belli300 wrote: »
    Flare is never gonna give you kills unless someone is an idiot and doesn’t read the node then goes in with low health champ thinking they can win. Flare is one of the easiest node in the game

Yikes. I guess I’ll just place whoever and hope for the best then.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Its a fairly easy node up to tier 4. Tier 3 and above, it has Agression regen and starburst as well. And some champs can give you a tough time on it

I was thinking of maybe placing Phoenix on it. 5* Awakened of course. The regen at end when she’s about to die might catch people off guard?