**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Rank 4 Mystic

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
My current roster:

5 Star Cap IW 2/35
4 Star Nebula (Duped) 4/40
4 Star Symbiote Spidey (Duped) 4/40
4 Star DD Classic (Duped) 4/40
4 Star Wolverine (Duped) 4/40
4 Star Ultron 4/40

I have a 4 Star scarlet which that is sitting at 1/10 unduped. Should I rank her up to rank 4, wait to dupe her, or wait for a better mystic 4 or 5 Star?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wait for better mystic as scarlet witch need dup and high sig
  • Options
    I should also mention my other 4 Star mystics:

Dr. Strange 1/10
    Jane Foster 3/30
    Iron Fist 3/30

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Personally, I would do Jane Foster cause of how good her special 1 is even unduped. It’s got a good chance to inflict random stuns
  • Options
    Personally, I would do Jane Foster cause of how good her special 1 is even unduped. It’s got a good chance to inflict random stuns

Isn’t Jane Foster considered one of the worst mystic champs if not one of the worst in the game?
  • Options
    Hola
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Isn’t Jane Foster considered one of the worst mystic champs if not one of the worst in the game?

nope she is real good
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wait for better
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Jane foster isn't near as bad as people say. Scarlet witch is work a awakening gem. I used a gem on her and poured on the sig stones to max her out and over a year later, she's a workhorse I use constantly.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Jane can be really good with the right player, possible infinite stun as long they’re shocked. But for your current mystic options, idk. I’d wait just a bit maybe the odds are in your favor and you get GR or a better option.
  • Options
    wait