Ideas I believe should be incorporated

MaggieMaggie Member Posts: 23
I got 4 suggestions, my first is that the number of units for premium hero crystal should be dialed down to 50 because 100 is a lot. And I'm not wasting no damn money on a game for units, nah. My second suggestion is that energy refills should take 3 minutes instead of 6. I have 58 energy and I have to wait 3 hours for it to fill all the way. I know I sound impatient but I'm expressing my opinion so. My third idea is that champions a player has not yet obtained, should be more common in crystals. Every time I get a crystal, no matter what kind I always, always get the same kind. And it's annoying to expect something new but get disappointed realizing "oh another crappy 2 star" or "3 star mordo? I already got it twice." My fourth and final suggestion is that all players should have the chance to pick 2 heroes of their choice that they don't have but want, and have them. It can be a 3 star with a 50% chance of 4 star. For example I want nightcrawler and Gwenpool, so I would pick them and get them. It would make the game a little more fun because we just obtained 2 characters we wanted. I mean it wouldn't hurt ya to add some of this stuff in or what other people suggest.

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Sadly, Kabam won't listen and they'll keep Kabaming you until you get tired of this game and waste all of your damn money
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,814 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Maggie wrote: »
    I got 4 suggestions, my first is that the number of units for premium hero crystal should be dialed down to 50 because 100 is a lot. And I'm not wasting no damn money on a game for units, nah. My second suggestion is that energy refills should take 3 minutes instead of 6. I have 58 energy and I have to wait 3 hours for it to fill all the way. I know I sound impatient but I'm expressing my opinion so. My third idea is that champions a player has not yet obtained, should be more common in crystals. Every time I get a crystal, no matter what kind I always, always get the same kind. And it's annoying to expect something new but get disappointed realizing "oh another crappy 2 star" or "3 star mordo? I already got it twice." My fourth and final suggestion is that all players should have the chance to pick 2 heroes of their choice that they don't have but want, and have them. It can be a 3 star with a 50% chance of 4 star. For example I want nightcrawler and Gwenpool, so I would pick them and get them. It would make the game a little more fun because we just obtained 2 characters we wanted. I mean it wouldn't hurt ya to add some of this stuff in or what other people suggest.

Yeah, I think you kind of undermined yourself there with the 'wasting no damn money' phrase. Kind of like telling a politician you aren't going to vote for them, then giving them a list of demands. Why would they listen?