**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champion is too OP to be Included in the Next 5* Featured Crystal?

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
These champions have yet to be included in a 5* featured crystal champion pool.

Which Champion is too OP to be Included in the Next 5* Featured Crystal? 33 votes

Blade
24%
Haji_SaabGuillermoPiLajesGamePlayWorldStucatCrimsontide1616MelkerlanneroJC_CoachLed 8 votes
Doctor Voodoo
3%
Quatre_1988 1 vote
Gwenpool
0%
Iceman
9%
My_SuperiorOnly_AlonerUltimatesaber32 3 votes
Medusa
3%
Fixxx 1 vote
Quake
0%
Spider-Man Stark Enhanced
60%
Whododo872nameplasDTMelodicMetalCupidEnderDraco58Mitchell35Noob2435RogerRabsJayCeeBlackJ4zzLegendJRGLoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777Chubzuthy99JoBoB1982KingSemenDemonMrBanksThanos_CarNightbat216 20 votes
Star Lord
0%

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    symboid 2.0 :D
  • Options
    I don't think any of them are too OP

I agree, though we'll have a clearer understanding of Kabam's take on this poll when the next 5* featured crystal champion pool is announced
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I don't think any of them are too OP

I agree, though we'll have a clearer understanding of Kabam's take on this poll when the next 5* featured crystal champion pool is announced

I'm fairly certain this poll will have nothing to do with their decision making.
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »

I'm fairly certain this poll will have nothing to do with their decision making.

Agree with that too. Was there an aspect of this poll that implied that was my goal?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I don't think SE spidey is TOO overpowered, but he's the strongest out of these, with the meta quickly turning from Blade and many of those other champs needing sig to be good.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Raganator wrote: »

Agree with that too. Was there an aspect of this poll that implied that was my goal?

Misread your statement. Disregard my comment.