Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

12M+ Semi-Retired Alliance with rare spot of looking for 2 members after AW season

We are a very active, semi-retired alliance that has been together for more than 2+ years looking for a rare 1-2 slots.

We are a no nonsense and no drama alliance.

No donations and event minimums required.

We run 2 BG in AW to give each other a break and we finish in top of Gold 2.

For AQ, we run different maps for each BG. We typically run 5/3/2 or 4/3/2 depending on AW. But everyone gets every reward.

If interested l let me know. In-game-name and LIne ID is Shaky Jake.

Thanks.

Comments

• ShakyJake743ShakyJake743 Posts: 45
    Might have 1 spot left after the AW season. Hit me up either in game or Line.

My IGN and Line ID is Shaky Jake
  • NcTmackNcTmack Posts: 11
    IGN is Bolt517. request sent in game. I am East Coast USA, previous alliance teetered silver 3/gold 1 and won War MVP 6 times. Have played, and can run, AQ maps 4 and 5. Currently I have a bunch of 5/50s, 4 of them are good defenders, i also have a 3/45 defender that's really good. i took a break with my previous alliance to finish up some in game material but now have a butt load of 5*s saved up that need ranking and i know an alliance is where it's at for rank ups. a "semi-retired" ally sounds like a great place for me. thanks.
    Now that the season is over ... we have 2 spots open.

Last AW season we finished 47th in Gold 2.
    Bump