**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank You Kabam

So, my last 6 5* pulls have been meh but I have opened that number in less than a month. I almost always open a full t4cc from map 5 crystals so much that my science and tech cats are in overflow. My first 2 runs of epic occult lava gave me 1,250 5* shards. Second run gave me 250 5* shards and 1000 t5b. I got a KM from the 5* chaos crystal from dungeons. You guys changed the difficulty from uncollected to epic and there was no noticeable increase in difficulty. The good thing about this is lower level players can also get same rewards not just uncollected players. There’s still lag and whatnot and I can’t still seem to pull a great science champ( been holding 5* sigs and an AG for 6 months). The game is incredible right now. I’ve been playing since late 2015. Quit and come back early this year and in that time I’ve been able to take one champ to rank 5! I’m mostly F2P so when I open a meh crystal, I don’t fret. Dungeons, occult labs, epic difficulty, etc. you guys have improved the game in a vast array of ways and I think you deserve thanks! I’m impressed with the symboid guy. Maxed mine already from 100% epic and he’s a beast! This is innovation at its best. Kudos to you Kabam and in case anyone’s wondering, I’m not being sarcastic

Comments