**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* Cutoff

YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello,

Please consider switching featured 5* cutoff to top 1-10% or a fixed number cutoff.

It would allow more players to participate in arena and lead to more revenue/player retention.

A large part of your community does not bother to grind because they can’t make top 150, but would if cutoff was a fixed score.

Thanks,

YJ

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Its just gonna happen all over again..

The 5* featured arena is not for everyone and those who have smalll rosters.

Cutoffs will rise and it will make people complain even more, there is a reason why people with big 5* roster and units can grind for the champion.

But the thing is that means less people would go for fgmc and rather spend all out going for 5* if cutoff was 10% thats the same trend in the top 150...

Top 200..201+ gets screwed
    Top 500..501+ gets screwed
    Top 10% 10.01% gets screwed

Besides top 10% is 2,000 5* and 200 6*
    And remember a 5* dupe is 275 6* shards..for about 11-12m

Basically almost getting a 5* dupe every time u do this..+ all rewards u get every week.

If you arent constantly hitting top 10% in that featured 5* arena is prob not for you and your rosters isnt as built as u think u have it.

People will still say people use units to refresh and those who lack a roster will also start seeing a trend of cutoffs set.

Top 10% is way to much to give out especially for a new champion and there will always be the 10.01%+ people getting screwed over.

Basic arena used to be top 5%
    I remmeber almost Along time ago did over 6m for 4* nc basic arena and didnt make it. Why?

Because i had a small roster and i felt the same way...i was mad cutoff was to high and i couldnt ever imagine trying to place in featured arena.

• YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    edited October 2018
    This post was aimed to get Kabam looking at their community as a whole vs their top 3-5% of spenders for Featured Arena.

Reality is most people with roster to grind Feature are being piloted by multiple people or someone is spending 5-15k units to refresh champs. The average person can’t handle the time or financial commitment for these scores.

If they implemented a top 10% cutoff, or better yet, if you can achieve 30-40 million points you earn the champ, it would encourage your 5-50% categories to maybe spend more time/units to go after. Additionally, they may need to buy rank-up materials to rank their new champ. Maybe they would spend to rank-up their existing roster to be able to grind more.

Right now people won’t even attempt top 150 because no matter how you look at it, it is either a time or financial commitment over 3 days which most don’t want to endure, and certainly won’t for a shot at top 150, but may for a higher percentage cutoff or fixed amount.

Yes there will still be people not getting the champ. Using the math posted by Contestofnoobs, is Kabam more likely to sell their rank-up material package if 150 new champs are issued or 2000?

For those concerned with reduction in Feature crystal openings, it may reallocate since people would buy units to grind vs crystal opening. Reality is there will still be crystals sold as some people don’t have time to grind.

I think Kabam should seriously consider a month test bed. Holidays are just around the corner...