**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Difficulty Venom

2»

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    nah easy, i stopped at him though i saw video of the golden symbiote and i just said duck it not even gonna bother

He's not that bad. Also we were given a Sym to help make this easy...

i just wanna 100% act 5 but i gotta do heroic and master to fully rank up that sym, then do uncollected plus theres the occult labs, it feels like im never gonna 100% act 5, also aw and aq

No need to do heroic. Explore master and do 1 run of Epic. It's enough to fully upgrade the symbiote. I just did my 1st run Epic and to be honest it felt easier than earlier months uncollected difficulty. Bring right champs and you are through. I don't have any r5 5 stars. But blade with villain synergy comes handy against all bosses except the symbiote supreme. Also I'm in the same boat as you, I just want to explore act 5 lol. I'm close to exploring act 5.4 now which will hopefully give me 5 star awakening gem of my choice of class. 5.2 and 5.3 remains. It takes sooo much time.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Evade SP2, what is the problem. Anyone who played AQ with venom boss can do this blindly.

Venom's buffs were great for attack, but it didn't do much for him as a defender.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Marri wrote: »
    Evade SP2, what is the problem. Anyone who played AQ with venom boss can do this blindly.

Venom's buffs were great for attack, but it didn't do much for him as a defender.

Great that you have no problem with ending sp2, not all of us are like you
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Marri wrote: »

i can evade his sp2 with ease but some people cant you gotta understand that
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    This is the easiest uncollected/epic quest so far. Still lots of complaint about difficulty!!! I think that's bcoz everyone above level 40 can enter this quest that's why.