**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Ocult Lab Special Quests are insane!

JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Today I found a node where the enemy starts with 3 bar of power in the Master difficulty, it was a Hyperion, he started with the 3 bars of power and the first hit he landed was a SP3, he killed my 5 champs so I couldn’t finish the quest. I couldn’t use the dice because I haven’t any. I think this nodes are too over powered for the kind of rewards you get at the end of the quest. Come on guys this is not worthy!

Comments

• JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    ts8xyytuqk50.png
    pcxwuvnfo38k.png
    gfdun1fg2fum.png
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah they pretty much suck
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    Yeah I know, but they have over reacted!
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    The EQ is a walk in the park so they had to put in some challenging content.

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Buy some reroll from store! Problem solved
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Another one who thinks he has to stop others from enjoying harder content ...
  • Hard content is collector. You offer a chance at defenders, a chance at roll, and re roll 3 times to continue to get near impossible nodes. That is called a money grab. Everyone I know that is completeling these is spending. Don’t waste your time.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    Team of 4*. That quest ain't for you. Stop complaining.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Evilseven6 wrote: »
    Hard content is collector. You offer a chance at defenders, a chance at roll, and re roll 3 times to continue to get near impossible nodes. That is called a money grab. Everyone I know that is completeling these is spending. Don’t waste your time.

LOL I don't know anyone who spends to complete them. Kabam offers multiple difficulties and everyone who can't do the hardest level thinks it's a money grab. I hate grinding boring/easy content for rewards. It makes the game into a chore. The collector is a garbage fight, not hard content. There is nothing fun about fighting the collector. I love the occult labs. Best side quest in ages.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Hard content is collector. You offer a chance at defenders, a chance at roll, and re roll 3 times to continue to get near impossible nodes. That is called a money grab. Everyone I know that is completeling these is spending. Don’t waste your time.

LOL I don't know anyone who spends to complete them. Kabam offers multiple difficulties and everyone who can't do the hardest level thinks it's a money grab. I hate grinding boring/easy content for rewards. It makes the game into a chore. The collector is a garbage fight, not hard content. There is nothing fun about fighting the collector. I love the occult labs. Best side quest in ages.

I would have used Resources if I needed to. However, I'm having a light month. I'm only doing what doesn't drain me. Some do. Lol.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    As soon as I saw re-roll items I knew this wasn't for me. It's for the hardcore players which is fine.

I'll stick with hard because I'm not reading all those nodes and re-rolling trying to figure out better ones. I usually jump on and play some quick fights lately.

Not all game modes are for all players. I'm not a fan of dungeons but don't think they should get rid of them because I don't have the time or inclination to play them.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★

I gotta call bull poop on not knowing anyone who spends on them.

You either don't know anyone, or only know players with amazing rosters.