**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Labs !

Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously kabam... this level is unplayable without use our items stock... and lot of items stock without able to finish... i tried 4x ans 4x give up... i have 5r5 champs and still so much hard, used buff ramdom items but still so much complicated and hars buffs...

Change it and decrease it please for become more playable to many players !

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Can I just say... Don’t play it then!!! Choose the level below

Play the level Below if you don’t have team, skills or both to complete. I’m happy with rewards and this level of difficulty. Used a couple of revives to clear a boss on day 1, which is fine to get best rewards.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Noname54 wrote: »
    Seriously kabam... this level is unplayable without use our items stock... and lot of items stock without able to finish... i tried 4x ans 4x give up... i have 5r5 champs and still so much hard, used buff ramdom items but still so much complicated and hars buffs...

Change it and decrease it please for become more playable to many players !

Or keep it the same for people who enjoy them an want more of them. If your only using 5\50 champs an expect to use no items then it's not going to happen. Just drop difficulty to suit your skill an roster.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    This is a great challenge, especially for the end game community. I would just recommend buying the dice re rolls in the store each day and use them if there are some crappy buffs. Also the rewards in the next lower challenge are still pretty good.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    The Labs are a cash grab to the max, the challenge is one thing, but limited rerolls and randomized buffs. Walk into a room and all 6 have 6 buffs good luck. Walk out and try again... just to get 250 5* shards. Yep well worth the wasted time, and items, make those 1% that pull the t2 alpha jackpot happy though.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    If they were mandatory with no rerolls they would be a cash grab.

Now, you will have to do a risk assessment and roll with your choice of difficulty or you know, don't play it.