L3 visual bug

This happens mostly in LoL, but it’s also happened in RoL. After launching my L3 special attack, there is a bright orange dot that appears on the screen. It only disappears after I’ve hit the enemy, but sometimes it doesn’t go away, This has been happening for over at least one month.

Please get this fixed. Fighting the hardest content in the game is tough enough without unnecessary distractions.

iPad 6th generation and iPhone 6s
iOS 12.0
Lastest MCOC Verizon’s

Comments

• MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,070

Same issue.

Nebula vs OML
    edited October 12
    Here are two pics showing the bright yellow/orange dot that appears after launching an L3 and remains on the screen for a random period of time. It usuallly disappears after I hit the enemy (in the right spot?)

These pics are from last night 11/11
    Mcoc latest version
    iOS 12.0
    iPad 6th gen

Pictured below is from RoL. Videos above are from LoL.

I’ll post the video later.

63estsa2uhp4.jpeg
    2dkcdxz3esj8.jpeg

Video relating to pictures above

Would like to see this fixed, please. It’s quite distracting especially on the LoL board.

I have a handful of additional videos taken over the weekend with this L3 bug occurring. I will post them later today.
  • Hey there, gang!

This is a weird one! I've gone ahead and passed it along to the rest of the team! Thank you for sharing this and providing visuals. :)
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 298
    I've had this happen for months. Almost always goes away after a few seconds, though, so I didn't think much of it. But it happnes after every S3 no matter what mode.
    edited October 15
    Hey there, gang!

This is a weird one! I've gone ahead and passed it along to the rest of the team! Thank you for sharing this and providing visuals. :)

Thank you for replying. It seems to happen on certain boards. It also doesn’t seem to happen on consecutive L3s. These videos are from Realm Of Legends 10/14/2018. I’d be happy to answer any questions.

I have another video in RoL using Hyperion but didn’t upload it.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 819
    Usually goes away after landing a crit in a certain spot, if that helps
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Usually goes away after landing a crit in a certain spot, if that helps

I’ve noticed that also. It almost seems like that dot is the target. If you hit the enemy on the dot, it seems to go away.
  • Hi,

For anyone seeing this visual issue, can you please share with us what device you are using so that we can look into the issue? Thanks.
    edited October 28
    This visual bug is not unique to myself.

Here are some pics off a few popular YouTube channels.

8ohbyltey3ht.png

jqc8gfzayrpi.png

jswv5ea77i1d.png
    znliwlyjr4yi.png
    edited October 28
    Some more.... uploaded 5 days ago

68rod4dlwgib.png
    o7c7qivmgs6z.png
    4906y7684ias.png