**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider 3th special move

I have to say that i get a 3star ghost rider and he is realy awasome but i do not like his 3th move. I want to be more amazing for example the 3th move can be the move he does when see through the eyes of thives on movies that will be realy awasome. What do you think players of mcoc???

Comments

• Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Ghost rider is awesome man! His special 3 is tight but you are correct, the penance stare would be OMG awesome amiright!?
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    edited October 2018
    Well he sure is a good champ. Yes I agree that his penace stare is a killer but the ghost machine (I mean his bike)is way cooler......yntehttwwd6g.jpeg
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    He kinda does do the penance stare. That's why his eyes become extra fiery at the end of the animation
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Can we just agree that no matter what incinerate should be involved.
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    His 3rd hits like a wet noodle is its biggest problem. I don't know why he doesn't have a penance stare. Should be something akin to Magik's L3.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Can we just agree that no matter what incinerate should be involved.

But he burns your soul not your body
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    For me, his third special is just a reset button so I can build judgements and get that regen going again. I think it looks cool enough with a fiery motorcycle slamming into your enemy while GR stares with fire flying out his eye sockets.very satisfying actually.
  • Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    Tell to me your opinion about this subject
  • Options
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    It's should be like camera zooms in to his eyes and then dash and grabs the throat of OP and throw him and then comes his hell rider crushing down.

Yes that i want so much for ghost rider this will be awasome
  • Options
    Infineight wrote: »
    Well he sure is a good champ. Yes I agree that his penace stare is a killer but the ghost machine (I mean his bike)is way cooler......yntehttwwd6g.jpeg

I bilieve that the judgment is better than motorcycle for 3rd special
  • Options
    Ghost rider is awesome man! His special 3 is tight but you are correct, the penance stare would be OMG awesome amiright!?

YES MAN!!!! It will be realy awasome if they change it
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Then just use his 1rd and 2st specials!