**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Rogue got nerfed?

For months, my 5/50 sig 99 Rogue has performed a constant, non-critical life-steal of 800 health--every non-critical was this value prior to v14.0 (this is using the recovery mastery maxed).

After 14.0, I see many non-critical life-steals of 250-500 against m5 t3 abomination and also against some tech champs. This may occur against other champs as well, but I haven't tested them all.

As stated before, the minimum life steal using the recovery mastery was 800 against these champs before the update.

Was this intended? Just thought it was worth mentioning. Currently, I do not have screenshots to provide, but hope to get them soon.

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If you're against abomination it's probably due to the poison, poison reduces all healing effects so it's probably lowering your life steal too. With tech champs rogue will have a disadvantage so her attack stat will be lowered. That would mean that your sp1 deals less damage than it normally would so it has an impact on life steal again.
  • Options
    57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Your 10% boost came off that was part of appreciation week.

Mine is still stealing same amounts as before.

No. 800 was the base value prior to summoner appreciation week. I specifically stated it has been this way "for months." My life steal was still 800 during appreciation week, before appreciation week, and after 14.0.

Some champs cause the life steal change only after 14.0.

If you're against abomination it's probably due to the poison, poison reduces all healing effects so it's probably lowering your life steal too. With tech champs rogue will have a disadvantage so her attack stat will be lowered. That would mean that your sp1 deals less damage than it normally would so it has an impact on life steal again.

I did not know that his poison reduces healing effects by 30%. That makes sense and kabam must have recently fixed this because abomination's healing reduction did not work on Rogue before 14.0.

Her base value is still 800 against some tech champs regardless of the class disadvantage. It's only specific tech champs. I wish I remember who it was I was fighting when it occurred. Perhaps there is a tech champ who reduces healing abilities as well?

Thanks for the input fellas. The abomination info was very helpful.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Your 10% boost came off that was part of appreciation week.

Mine is still stealing same amounts as before.

800 was the base value (with recovery) before, during, and after appreciation week. Only some champs affect the non-critical healing rate after 14.0.

I didn't realize abomination's poison reduced healing by 30% because it did not affect Rogue prior to 14.0. Kabam must have fixed it.

As for tech champs, my Rogue still heals for 800 regardless of the class disadvantage; however, specific tech champs did produce a healing reduction and it must be similar to abomination.

Thanks for the input fellas.
  • Options
    Which tech champs in particular?
  • Options
    Which tech champs in particular?

It's been a few days before I was able to post about this so I couldn't remember which tech champ specifically. I'll test it again tonight and hopefully find which champ it was.
  • Options
    Just curious, none spring to mind that should differ from the others apart from ultron. I would assume since life steal deals energy damage, he'd be able to absorb a portion of it so she'd heal less. Can't think of any more though.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I apologize for the double post. My browser crashed. Please ignore the first posting.

MegaSkater, it was a tech champ in M5. It may have been a symbiod.