**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hypocritical Decision Making.

Very conveniently you have demoted a bunch of alliances, Great job there. But, did you think about the consequences for the lower ranked alliances? Firstly: What about the lost rewards for the alliances that lost to these piloted alliances (4/5/6* shards, loyalty and gold.) Secondly: Now since these cheats have been demoted they're being matched against teams much lower than them in skill, team rating and rank, how is a gold 1/plat 3 alliance supposed to beat them? Talk about fair. You think by demoting these idiots you've made everything ok, but you really gotta think through your decisions with a little more grey matter. Hypocrites!

Comments

• geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    $$$$$$
    Seems like they're hoping cheater alliances will be dropping cash to catch back up before season end, and hoping lesser alliances will drop cash trying to compete with these cheater alliances. Otherwise, why wouldn't Kabam just disqualify those cheaters from season rewards entirely. It's a **** joke.

As i type this, my plat3 alliance is chatting about how we're about to get steamrolled by an alliance that dropped from plat1. With few wars left, i feel we're getting ****, which sucks more because we play legit
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure the plan is that the alliances stop cheating and since they were cheating they probably aren't as skilled as you would expect so they should also play worse
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Totally understand fellas, only thing we can do is play the game and wish for the best because those are rules...I know rules sometimes can be a great thing with a great idea to make things positive for us players, and sometimes there not so great and have flaws that need more thinking and planning out...I know it sucks but we don’t have the power to change the implemented rules set in motion. All we can do is hope that the rules get better with time and just do your best at playing the game, we will always have the AW seasons so I’m sure it’s gotta get better with time as the results come in. Hang tough fellas and hope the rules get better and less flawed.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    It's ****. How dare lower alliances try to work their way up the right way.... This happened to my alliance two wars. We have done things the right way; grinding, learning, and communicating. Oh, did I mention we didn't cheat? And here we are. Getting dicked by Kabam for doing things right.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Totally understand, there is tons of lower class alliances that have been getting the same treatment, including mine. I sympathize with all the grips that are being handed out, only thing we can do as players is just play the game, try your best to Obey the rules ( I know this is impossible right now) and keep a positive attitude, there is flaws to the thinking of the rules but with time they should correct all the errors hopefully...until then we just gotta roll the dice and wish for the best. Stay strong brothers :)
  • KrishcKrishc Posts: 4
    Totally agree kabam did not think this through these alliances should have been banned for a period of time ie the rest of war season as a minimum, why should all other hard working honest alliances suffer??!!
    Kabam should readdress this
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Totally agree. This docking of war rating needs to stop when punishing a alliance that cheats. We have now faced 3 wars in a row 20 million rated alliances. While we are 15m at best (rounded up 🤗).

Take season points!
    Ban those players cheating!
    Remove alliances from season rankings and competition in seasons when caught cheating!!

But for the love of god stop punishing alliances that do nothing wrong by matching these cheating alliances.

FYI the alliance we just matched has 20 members with 2+ maxed out 5*. While we average maybe 1 maxed out 5* per member (but not even because one guy just became uncollected a few weeks back).

@Kabam Miike this needs to be addressed ASAP. There is absolutely no reason this should be happening to alliances that don’t cheat.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the plan is that the alliances stop cheating and since they were cheating they probably aren't as skilled as you would expect so they should also play worse

You probably don't know much, but these guys are both skilled and cheat. Plus, they have 80-100 5* and 15 R4 5* and 3 R5 5* so you are at a disadvantage.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

You probably don't know much, but these guys are both skilled and cheat. Plus, they have 80-100 5* and 15 R4 5* and 3 R5 5* so you are at a disadvantage.

Actually you're not correct here. Facing mmx when they pilot and facing mmx when they don't is a completely different ballgame. My alliance has done both, and there's a MASSIVE difference. When you're not playing competitive AW and then all of a sudden you can't pilot, chances are you're gona be pretty mediocre.