**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which 4* to rank up? very difficult decision!

both unduped.

which 4* to rank up? very difficult decision! 28 votes

to rank 4 iron man IW
17%
issamaf80JayCeeZombieZeddSamspade23AngusMac279 5 votes
to rank 4 Killmonger
82%
winterthurXillymanDrownedGodSolrac_2Foxhero007SuperSam57SceptilemaniacKittenPrimeelan0418Carnicador_22binrakKobster84bluebubble100GhostboytjieMaldroit2BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaTivjyotPennmabob 23 votes

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    to rank 4 Killmonger
    Kilmonger all the way
    Ironman iw needs his dupe to be an insane defender and kilmonger is an amazing attacker and not a bad defender himself
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    to rank 4 iron man IW
    I don't understand people saying iron man is just a defender. He has tons of utility in quests and on AW offense. I use him regularly to burn thru the bunches of Iceman and night crawler defenders I see out there.
  • stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    Killmonger is for sure a good attacker and defender.. I also agree with samspade.. his utility.. power drain, heal block, armor break, shock sp1 to counter evade with unlockable with his molecular armor is awesome and very useful.
    Killmonger with his damage and armor, unstoppable charges and indestructible charges along with bleed is also very useful! arhhhh idk
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    to rank 4 iron man IW
    My choice is based on the fact that imiw has a plasma charge, one of the best damage debuffs in the game.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    to rank 4 iron man IW
    IMIW is an underated attacker and imo better than killmonger. I have both as r4 4stars and IMIW is better and has healblock on the heavy and sp1 and that power control on the sp2.(Both unduped)
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    to rank 4 iron man IW
    IMIW is an underated attacker and imo better than killmonger. I have both as r4 4stars and IMIW is better and has healblock on the heavy and sp1 and that power control on the sp2.(Both unduped)

Power control on sp1 sorry
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    to rank 4 Killmonger
    oh yes very difficult indeed