**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Tutorial] Venom The Duck

With right Champion Venom the duck is really easy to beat.
I used Archangel and he is not at all tough.
You can even use your four star version for the same.

Video added

https://youtu.be/hPf7urNUBX0

Feedback and comments are welcome.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I just used my 4 star ghost rider. Was surprised that he did nothing, didn't even read his nodes or abilities.
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    I just used my 4 star ghost rider. Was surprised that he did nothing, didn't even read his nodes or abilities.

That's awesome dude

(Y)
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    This month Epic is easy. Compared to previous month's. Maybe they wanted level 40+ guys to get some benefit out of it. Hopefully the next level coming in 17th is not too difficult to handle.
  • Options
    YES im level 46 :hushed:
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    YES im level 46 :hushed:

You want a sticker?
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Besides the Goldie (use the Buddy enhancements) neither of the new champs are intrinsically defensive by nature nor are they even suited for defensive play really. Unlike Korg or IMIW there’s not “required playstyle” to avoid dying, unlike Emma and Omega they don’t multitask offense and defense, but more akin to Masacre and CAIW they seem to have potential as straight attackers in some regards but I haven’t read their abilities in detail yet as there was nothing that ultimately killed me if I ignored it unlike with certain other new champs this past year or 2
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    using 4/55 5* to showcase a champ being easy is not helpful to anyone.
    a 4/55 AA will melt any opponent in seconds who is not immune.

yes you are right he is easy. but he is very easy with a variety of champs. i have so far beaten him with my 4* CAIW and my 4* AA and my 4* SW.

if you want to showcase how to easily beat a champ you need to do it using a lower level attacker. people who have a 4/55 AA handy do not need tips on how to beat this.
    people that need the help on how to beat this will watch this video and think "yeah of course..... look at what champs you have"

if you wanna be helpful you wanna showcase beating epic bosses using 4* attackers.
    people will then take notice and pay attention to your content.