**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Swipes missing.

Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the update There are times that I try to dash back and my champion instead of evading he just stands still and because of that I eat a full combo that can led my champ to get KOED. Am I the only one?

This is really annoying, especially in harder content since sooner or later I'll waste revives just for that bug. I hope it gets fixed soon..

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Same, that happens to me every time I try to evade a venom sp2. Glad I'm not alone haha
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Same with Classic/Symbiote Spider webbing, and dashing to attack to punish a dex’d special attack
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    You are definitely not alone, my game says “dexterity” and I still get hit.... at teir 3/4 AW this is game changing and frustrating. I’ve fought countless fights you’d think I could dodge a single projectile.

Also to this I swipe to dash in and my hero stand there or punches forward once into air...

Wondering when the Mods are gonna ecknoeledge that my phone isn’t miss reading the incomming data but this is a server to device issue.

Graphical issues are all over this game, blocks dropping 3/5 hits in with players thumbs still on the screen. Or worse players place there thumb and it doesn’t block, and at higher end game content the AI has bee programmed to not have the same forgiving delays as early game stuff to help the player learn. Prime example is the way the AI fights in the first few rounds of an area streak vs the “hard” fights. Or Day 1 of AQ vs dat 5.

Correct me if I’m wrong @kabamMike but this is the way it is and graphical errors for certian users (i0s) mostly are very common. Oddly around the time Apple made drop rates a required thing did my game become slightly more annoying.