**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 exploration or go for uncollected

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Should I go for act 4 exploration first or go for uncollected? I am currently a summoner level 47 and have unlocked all the bronze masteries and now going to unlock willpower next and following that despair and the suicides. I was told willpower is not worth more than a point is it true? My team for now consists of 4* r4 X23, 4* r4 Doc ock duped, 4* r4 Magik, 4* r4 agent venom, 5* r2 black panther cw duped only good for defense, 5* r2 punisher 99 used him and unable to get a good damage output, 5* r2 hood who is my best 5 star for now, 4* r4 sym spidey love his sp2 and 4* r4 hela for now. What are your suggestions? I would like some tips as well so it will be helpful. Thank you. I am new to the forum so this is my first post. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I wouldn't go the willpower route. Once you max cruelty and precision, you should aim to max deep wounds and assassin mastery. Glass cannon can be good too. I think with your current roster, you can at least finish 5.1 if you play well, but it's up to you.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’d go for uncollected if you have the tools and champs, your open up a whole new area of the game for you as crystals, rewards and such...plus you get a shiny new title. You can build your account faster with the uncollected benefits. On your journey to the collector take lots of revives, health potions, use your boost and carry some units...the collector likes to turn champs back to crystals :)
  • Options
    You'll probably want to r5 at least 1 4* or r3 at least 1 5* before trying 5.2 though.
  • Options
    @Midnite93 evading cyclops and iron-man sp1 is nothing to brag about haha, those are easy. If you can easily evade BPCW sp1 and yellow jacket sp1 from close range, and also venom sp2, then I'll be really impressed 😂
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I was in your position a week back started act 5 now in 5.2.2 it's quite difficult but doable
  • Options
    How do you evade BPCW from close range? I always get hit by the second swipe.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I do try to double evade BPCW, but I find the interval between his 2 swipes is very short, such that when I time my evade for the first swipe, his second swipe hits me just as my first evade finished.

I'm on Android btw
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Uncollected.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited October 2018
    Personally i think before going for the Collector you will need: champs+resources+skill.
    - In term of champs you might want a couple of decent 4* r5 and 5* r3. They will do more damage and at least wont die from the block damage. With your roster its still doable, but will cost you a lot more resources and skill than it should be. Believe me, act 5.2 is nothing like act 4. By "decent" i mean champs that can deal with specific nodes/enemies. For example you "might" want a Sabertooth synergy for masochism,AV,KPin...;LC,Hulk+ThorRag synergy,StarkSpidey... for the Collector fight...
    - Resources: to be safe i recommend going with a good stash of revives and 1000+ units.
    Yep so maybe exploring act 4 bit by bit until you get enough of those i just mentioned above.