2nd account

Parth973Parth973 Member Posts: 6
Wanted to know if we have 2 account in same alliance, used by same person in same device, does it still count as piloting??

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    As long as u are the creator of the accounts then it fine
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You're fine as long as you are the creator of both accounts and the sole user and they can only be tied to you if not then that's account sharring/ piolting.

Kabam tracks a great many things so again as long as they are yours and not bought and not given to you and as long as you don't let anyone use them you and your alliance we be fine.

Though it can get a little annoying and wonky to switch in and out of both accounts on one phone which is the main reason I have them on separate ones and usually keep them there.

Unless I don't have access to my secondary one in which I log in and out of both on this and I've been doing so for well over a year now and we've had no issues due to that.
  • Parth973Parth973 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks man, i got want you meant to say, although i am not the one who created it but been using it myself alone and placing def but not joining for attack phase. Hopefully thats doesn’t count as piloting
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Parth973 wrote: »
    Thanks man, i got want you meant to say, although i am not the one who created it but been using it myself alone and placing def but not joining for attack phase. Hopefully thats doesn’t count as piloting

Not exactly and I'm not quite sure you got what I was saying.

What mean that if I was you I would not use that account if you didn't create it because that would count as account sharring and if it's in the same alliance then it's piolting.

You should only use accounts that YOU created and you should only use ones that are only tied to you, so if I was you I would stop using the 2nd one and remove it from your alliance asap and again.

1. You should never buy accounts.
    2. You should never use accounts that were given to you.
    3. You should never let people use your accounts for any reason.
    4. Don't have two accounts that aren't yours in the same alliance doesn't matter if no one else is using them they aren't yours and it's BOTH ACCOUNT SHARRING AND PIOLTING.

If you do then you will most likely get penalized, your alliance will most likely get penalized and you could be banned.

To be honest with you it probably won't be long now if that's the case they are likely investigating you already and trying to match the things to their records and when it does not yeah you're going to have an issue on your hands especially if they didn't remove their payment methods.

You should really read their terms and everything, it has a lot of information that will answer why some get popped and what is being flagged.