**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23

zkvpgm9zm22s.png

Is X-23 worth ranking up? Is she worth a generic awakening gem?

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    If you need a solid regen champ she is worth ranking up. not worth a generic gem though. Unless you have so many generic 4* gems on hand that you literally don't value them at all
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Not a generic and not a class unless your other mutant gods are all duped too
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    She doesn't really even need the dupe to be really good. Her precision helps even against sentinels that are bleed immune. She as a rank 3 5 star has replaced my old rank 5 wolverine in AQ.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Doesn't need to be awakened. She's solid, I have her 4/55.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I actually used a mutant awakening on my 4* X23 along with a few sig stones and I don’t regret it.
  • ye depends tho :blush:
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She’s definitely worth the rank up but not the gem. I took my 4* to r5 unduped and just waited till I duped her. She carried me through so much content.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I have 3* X-23 MAXOUT but she very seldom regen
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I have 3* X-23 MAXOUT but she very seldom regen
    When Struck & When Attacking - Regeneration
    15% chance to Regenerate 8% Health over 4 seconds. Amount increases based on Power Level.

Keep her power level high for regen.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It really depends on your roster and if you're other high teir champions are already awakened if they are.

Then she is worth if not then you really don't need to bother since she doesn't really need it and has a lot of uses in general especially as a counter to some bleed immune champs because she can just tear them apart.