**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update v20.1.1 for Android - what's fixed?

bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
Just received an update on Android for v20.1.1 but as usual, no mention of the issues it addresses.

What is this update supposed to fix?

Im already affected by missing assets on Android 9, want to avoid further issues of this doesn't address it.

@Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yeah I can't see the newer champs icon on my android 9. Can't see symbiote can't see Vernon the duck or supreme.
  • Options
    Lol @ whoever flagged this.

Not unreasonable to ask for a changelog when an update is released.

@Anurag1606 yep, all Android 9 users are experiencing the same unfortunately
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You can ask for this stuff. You just can't tag mods, specially tag all of them just "because".
    Pretty sure that was the reason it got flagged
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp wasn't aware that was a rule but I'll refrain from that in the future.

Just wasn't sure who's on staff today or the best contact and there isn't a general mod tag I can locate. I'll just open a ticket.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    bpunk88 wrote: »
    Lol @ whoever flagged this.

Not unreasonable to ask for a changelog when an update is released.

@Anurag1606 yep, all Android 9 users are experiencing the same unfortunately

Okay. I just updated the current version but still same. I can't see my own profile pic as it's the new symbiote

iylqs8byxm7s.jpg
  • Options
    @Anurag1606 check/post that in this thread for more info on the image issues on Android 9:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99761/loading-time-and-images-issues-20-1-merged-threads/

Let's keep this thread on-topic so it doesn't get closed.