**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[9M Semi-Retirement Ally] NEEDS OFFICERS DESPERATELY! Looking for a role as leadership? Click here!

Hello, I am the leader of a semi-retirement ally and I am desperately seeking 3-4 people to help me run it as officers.
I recently had to demote not just 1, but 3 people due to them not being able to keep up with their duties because of real life.
I am beginning to struggle and not be able to keep the entire alliance happy just by myself, as there is a reason why officer positions exist and that is so one does not feel overwhelmed with all the work it takes to run an alliance by themselves.
I am the only one starting AQ each day, starting AW and rearranging Defense in all battle groups, making sure people are joining AQ and it's become too much for just me to do by myself, because of this we are having a very horrible losing streak in AW which I am trying to end right now. Last season we were Gold 2, and unfortunately the officers were not replaced for this new season, which has resulted in us being dropped down to silver 2 as sometimes I am unable to double check placements myself or assign lanes myself. Sometimes I am unable to start a War and we miss out on Sundays war because no one starts one at all till its too late.
Our group as a whole is solid, we have active members, strong members, a great family honestly. But we lack leadership roles.
No one who is currently in the group has any potential to become an officer either, or I would just promote from within.
Currently there are about 4 inactives I was thinking of getting rid of once the war season ended anyways but I would love to replace them with people interested in a leadership role. Maybe someone that is currently a leader/officer looking to slow down or someone with great war placement knowledge would be excellent too.
If this sounds like you, please contact me either:
IN GAME: Princess Misfit
or Line: princessmisfit
or ClanHQ: Princess Misfit#ME8t
***We use Clan HQ for communication but I still check my line ID for answers to my ads***