**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Alliance 5x5 AQ

LF Alliance that runs 5x5 in AQ. I'm currently in an 11M rated alliance that runs 55533, but the majority are starting to not pull there weight in any events that come up and not communicating to help us finish maps and we cut it close every time. I'm loving the rewards, but it's not fair to those of use who put in the work and the others get the rewards for not helping. I've only been with this alliance for a few months and was running map 2 for about a year so its taken me a long time to progress so I'm just now starting to work on r5ing a lot of my 4* but can carry my weight in AQ/AW no problem and don't mind using a revive here and there if need be. I'm used to running lane 4 and 6 on map 5, but if I needed to adjust I could. My current champs just work out the best for that lane and I'm comfortable with it. I try and grind arenas regularly and an active on LINE and Discord depending on what your alliance uses. My prestige is only 4k so I know that's going to be a turn off for most alliances that are ranked high, but I'm willing to put in the hard work. In these short 2 months I've increased my PI by almost 100k and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Would be honored if a high tier alliance would take in and give me a chance to progress and prove myself. Bones.junior is my name on Line if anyone would like to contact me. I don't want to go down to a lower tier alliance. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 302
    edited October 2018
    What’s your IGN? Sorry if I missed it

Also couldn’t find you on line. Msg me @bezzitle. Also that Is my ingame name.
  • Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Just messaged you on line
    Bezzitle wrote: »
    What’s your IGN? Sorry if I missed it

Also couldn’t find you on line. Msg me @bezzitle. Also that Is my ingame name.