**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If anyone from kabam can answer

Dear sir i want to ask that if a friend from alliance ask to help him in quest game like event quest or uncollected event type such as monthly or story act just to clear path or want to finish is that also come in piloting
As i know that to be fare in war if u do so thats bad and u can get points reduction and banning if u do in war and thats ok but can we help in quests they have nothing to do with other people.? So pls tell me so that i could be aware and let others know as well

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Well, if you consider legend runs, yeah piloting in solo content is bad.
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64

Even i cant go for legend run lol the ones who do had a time to do that to play for 3 and 4 hours consistently we dont as we work meeting friends family wife childrens eating we manage to do war is a big thing lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You can't play on an account that doesn't belong to you.
    Otherwise, account sharing. You'll get punished for it
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    If you do that, I’m 99% sure you’ll get banned.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That is a terrible idea and it could get you both banned temporarily and if you both have vilolations then it can turn into a permanent one.

Just stick to your own accounts and try not use anyone elses and also do not purchase things if you do it anyway because that could open a whole nother can of worms and have some nasty punishments
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Percentage wise Legends titles are a better indication of account sharing than of skill
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Please do not share your account with anyone for any reason. This is against the terms of service and can risk actions being taken against the account. The best thing you can do for your friend is give advice on how they could beat the content themselves. :)
This discussion has been closed.