**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I didn't even try....

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
29g7fx27plod.jpeg

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Cripes
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    i see no reason not to. void for deadpool and magik for dorm. the others you can use anyone.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shoulda brought medusa or corvus lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    So DD Prox and DP are cake. Emma isn’t too hard now. Everyone knows her mechanics. Just depends on the nodes now
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Emma was only hard in last month's event quest because of the oscillate node that gave her an attack score of around 40,000... those Emmas on your map there have about 5,000-7,000
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    u shud seen mine...
    , Domino 6 nodes, 2 x korg one with 6 boost nodes and the other only 3.. but i gave up after the first middle Korg.. the last 1 was Boss and **** he is hard. Not use to him yet but he us just ew
    Domino is also ew cuz the 10% evade feels like 90%...
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited October 2018
    rewards are way to low to be worth spending the time on the fights, had 40k korg in first fight, after 2min in i just quit lol, i est fight time would be 5-7 min and then 5min * 6 = 30min time lost if everything goes well for what? a 4 star crystal ? nope some worthless rewards and then do master after epic? even more time lost lol
    kabam needs to find a way to give rewards on how long a fight take
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I got scarlet witch, ronan, rhino, starlord, and some other easy fights
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Thats why you should used the little symbiote he just crush whoever is infront of him at rank 5.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Had one with Korg boss, only one I didn’t finish, not worth the revives
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Depends on the nodes, but I'd call that map easier than others. You have like 3 easy opponents and 2 moderate, given how much practice you've had against Emma.
    She can be destroyed, given the right nodes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    As a bewer player I wish there was a step between the Heroic and Master levels in the monthly events. Heroic is kinda easy but to get through Master will take perfect fights, boosts, revives, etc., and even then it might not be possible for me. So I don't bother. It's not that I don't want to be tested or pushed by the content -- I do, actually. Just feel like the difficulty scales far more in these events than is worth the resources. Prolly just me. Life of a scrub.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Bruh at least you only got 2 EMMAs i once saw a path against 2 Dominoes and a stacked Iron man IW Boss, i cried
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Because of the two Emmas? She's not bad now. Much rather get her than Korg

Korg is the one guy who makes me wish for an “Opponent Randomizer” to roll.

Dr. Zola