**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How crazy is that?

DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
So last week was the sabertooth arena. I really wanted him so I grinded for him in the second round and I did manage to get him, making him my FIRST arena champ, and I was pretty happy about that.
8tlptstr7b1s.png
And today, I popped my PHCs and look what I got.
pd5x3gdsnzsu.png

How crazy is that!

Comments

• Options
    LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    😵😀
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Crazy luck mate!
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    So last week was the sabertooth arena. I really wanted him so I grinded for him in the second round and I did manage to get him, making him my FIRST arena champ, and I was pretty happy about that.
    8tlptstr7b1s.png
    And today, I popped my PHCs and look what I got.
    pd5x3gdsnzsu.png

How crazy is that!

Back in my day it was top 5%
    Along time ago..some say today 6m for a 4* is crazy, but my roster was small and i tried to compete to get a good defender..

Did...
    6m for Nc in basic arena...didnt get him.

I was sad...sad thay people had bigger rosters and was able score more than me..

Popped next 10 4* i had and pulled and duped him..could of had him and doubled dupe..

Till this day..i will always be behind
    275 5* shards by not getting that nc...
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Nice dupe man. Congrats.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Usually happens when you use a gem on a champ too. The very next crystal is the same dupe. Smh
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    That happened to me with the 4* Sentential a month or two ago (or whenever it was in Basic). A wonderful feeling.