Enemy's using specials during my combo

Twice this has happened to me today and both times whilst I was in the arena. First was rocket raccoon vs scarlet witch and second time was venompool vs winter soldier.

Whilst I was doing a 5 hit combo (MLLLM) on them, all of a sudden they activated their special in the middle of being hit. Never seen this happen before and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Thry used their special when I was on my 2-3 L attack so they weren't just using it immediately after my combo.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Twice this has happened to me today and both times whilst I was in the arena. First was rocket raccoon vs scarlet witch and second time was venompool vs winter soldier.

Whilst I was doing a 5 hit combo (MLLLM) on them, all of a sudden they activated their special in the middle of being hit. Never seen this happen before and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Thry used their special when I was on my 2-3 L attack so they weren't just using it immediately after my combo.

Were they stunned when you began your combo? In other words, did you use a parry to make an opening?
  • CoachLedCoachLed Member Posts: 355 ★★
    I’ve had this happen as well. Can only think of a time or two. I remember thinking “wtf just happened “.
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91

Were they stunned when you began your combo? In other words, did you use a parry to make an opening?

Yeah, I parried them and then attacked. They didn't use it at the start of my combo but in the middle of it
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    Just happened again. This time was in the event quest and was Iceman vs Iceman