**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star to R4?

Should I R4 one of these tonight or wait?

Which 5 star to R4? 39 votes

Archangel (duped)
58%
SaiyanmmmbanyasAlex13369Jim0172Dean9300450SuperSam57GmonkeyF317Ashok1504Duke_SilverDingaloian5555Quatre_1988cx23433XxLoganTDCxXEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2NewYorkSmittyCovaMachine 23 votes
Medusa (unduped)
10%
nameplasDOKTOROKTOPUSNeoDazarasSaket_123 4 votes
Hyperion (unduped)
15%
DarkZenSpideyA l p h aCharlie_ScenePrathapbinrak 6 votes
Void (unduped)
2%
Spity68 1 vote
Venom (duped)
12%
Golden_GuardianOKAYGangDankestChefKittenPrimeAdityaLohia2100 5 votes
Wait to dupe Star-Lord
0%

Comments

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    If you think I should just wait or have an opinion please comment, thank you all.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    edited October 2018
    Venom (duped)
    So many snacks, so little time
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Archangel (duped)
    There are a lot of great champs to choose from. All are worth R4 dupped, but for right now I would go either Venom or AA. I have a 5/65 sig 200 AA and an R3 Venom that most likely be going up soon. So I would go one of them.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Archangel (duped)
    AA is really situational, but he does insane damage when he's in his comfort zone. If you're not really comfortable with his situational approach, then you might not want to rank him up, but he's overall a pretty good investment.
    AA is amazing like Seatin says if it bleeds and poison its dead, but hes not the most versatile champ.
    I'm leaning Hyperion because he doesn't really need the dupe as far as I know and he is versatile.
    Looking for an attacker btw.
    Still exploring 5.4 too so anyone who can help with that 5.4.6 Ultron