**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Good is GwenPool ?

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
mlqr0wv7q2eg.png

I Poped 2 PHC and Got Gwenpool How Good Is She ? What rank she Deserve

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gwenpool is god tier. Max rank her.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Gwenpool is god tier. Max rank her.

I will do that asap
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    On one thread you sre giving verdict on who the best skill champs are. On another thread, you are asking whether Gwenpool is any good?
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Dual personality?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Gwenpools amazing one of the best skill champs
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Amazing, hits super hard, her bleeds are killer, unduped amazing champ. With her duped ability she can reduce ability accuracy by 2% per hit so with a 50 hit combo any regen, power gain, or buffs of any kind are shut down. Along with that her duped prevents her from dying from any special attacks. Really good champ you got there, you will enjoy her.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Before Blade came out, she was the top skill champ. That should tell you something. She's to be above Blade if you don't add his synergies (If they are both awakened).
  • Options
    On one thread you sre giving verdict on who the best skill champs are. On another thread, you are asking whether Gwenpool is any good?

No I said In that Thread That Taskmaster is one of the best skill cham

Blade
    Gwenpool
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Dual personality?

Really
  • Options
    DRTO wrote: »
    Amazing, hits super hard, her bleeds are killer, unduped amazing champ. With her duped ability she can reduce ability accuracy by 2% per hit so with a 50 hit combo any regen, power gain, or buffs of any kind are shut down. Along with that her duped prevents her from dying from any special attacks. Really good champ you got there, you will enjoy her.

Thank After I tested Her I found her to be very good she will join my Questing Team and Aw
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Thank After I tested Her I found her to be very good she will join my Questing Team and Aw

Once you awaken her she can infinitely take specials and has 100% ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Once you awaken her she can infinitely take specials and has 100% ability accuracy reduction

I which I got A Skill Awaken Gem