**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Klyntar catalyst - Not even as it may appear!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Getting a completion of epic ain’t that bad I was able to do 100% it with 4 star champs
    If your having trouble with your own champs here’s a solution to some of the bosses with the symbiote

First carnage:use cleanse paralyze and cut deep and total carnage
    Intercept him and keep hitting him during the stun until it’s about to end and hold block this will drain his power so he can’t sp3 just keep doing this and repeat

For the venom I’d use the exact same strategy just be careful of strike back

For the Golden symbiod I’d recommend using fight dirty unknown enemy cut deep paralyze and total carnage with these buffs it’s basically just fighting a cyclops

For carnage 2.0 I’d use cleanse cut deep total carnage and paralyze and hardened coating
    The strategy is to play as normal and just hold block to drain his power when he’s close to his sp3

For venom the duck it’s a pretty straight forward fight I’d recommend cleanse cut deep paralyze and total carnage
    Just make sure you don’t let him get to his sp3 and try and keep him away from his sp2

For symbiote supreme what I’d do is use the same as I recommend for venom the duck with hardened coating
    Try your best to to not dex his attacks your better off taking block damage and use cleanse to drain his power
    I hope this helped :)

I logged in just to like this comment،the solution was very useful, really thank you