**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Occult Epic = Boss rush challenge

Every time i got unlucky with nodes, it made me feel like i’m doing a boss rush challenge with a worse rewards lol.

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    The other day I did epic, got 250 5* shards, then I did expert and got 2000 5* shards, lol I was like wtf?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    The other day I did epic, got 250 5* shards, then I did expert and got 2000 5* shards, lol I was like wtf?

U got 2000 5* shards from Expert !?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited October 2018
    I couldnt agree more m8.

Modok labs were a walk in the park for me, i had zillions of randomizers in the stach

This one has scaled up big time. Ive to use randomizers a bunch of times until i get a combination of playable nodes, there are so many, and most of them r pretty annoying when combined. Rng always screws me

So im having to spend gold in randomizers, which is ruining me since im already low af on gold, because they scaled up the dificulty bug time but scaled down HEAVYLY on randomizers, i mean 2? Wtf

So yes, its definity a boss rush but with ultimate $HIT rewards

But hey kabam, i got news for u. So far ive done the hardest difficulty twice per day, everyday, and no item use yet. Eat it. 12 hard af fights everyday for a month, what a shet event
  • lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    I couldnt agree more m8.

Modok labs were a walk in the park for me, i had zillions of randomizers in the stach

This one has scaled up big time. Ive to use randomizers a bunch of times until i get a combination of playable nodes, there are so many, and most of them r pretty annoying when combined. Rng always screws me

So im having to spend gold in randomizers, which is ruining me since im already low af on gold, because they scaled up the dificulty bug time but scaled down HEAVYLY on randomizers, i mean 2? Wtf

So yes, its definity a boss rush but with ultimate $HIT rewards

But hey kabam, i got news for u. So far ive done the hardest difficulty twice per day, everyday, and no item use yet. Eat it. 12 hard af fights everyday for a month, what a shet event

T5B is bad rewards? Wow... lol