**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Undo a move or teleport

Dont know if this has ever been brought up before but was thinking how many times I've seen a player or even myself accidentally go down or teleport to the wrong path in EQ or one that we already finished. Sometimes it happens to a misclick while zooming, the lag lately, etc. Wish Kabam could put a undo last move button to teleport back just 1 move. Also could possibly be useful in AW how many teams have had that 1 person misclick the wrong teleport, etc, it happens. Obviously if you fight or move more than 1 tile, you should not be able to undo the move but could definitely be very helpful as a once per use war or EQ. So you dont waste an entire path in EQ or have 1 person stuck in AW. Needless to say it would also save energy or even if you didnt get the energy back but could still undo the move.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This is a good idea. I find it irritating that every single click to move is 100% unforgiving and we have all mis clicked to go down the wrong path.

I think there would need to be some tweaking of the AW map if this was implemented because people could move and fight. If they get a bad matchup they could back up and have someone else fight that opponent.

But overall definitely a solid idea.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Obviously if you fight or move more than 1 tile, you should not be able to undo the move but could definitely be very helpful as a once per use war or EQ.
    needs to be more than one tile, when you click a path it will automatically take you to next fight or junction on it and that means it can move you more than one tile, possibly even all the way to the end of the path if you accidentally moved to a path already finished by someone or a path the opposition didn't put many defenders on.

• Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    This is a good idea. I find it irritating that every single click to move is 100% unforgiving and we have all mis clicked to go down the wrong path.

I think there would need to be some tweaking of the AW map if this was implemented because people could move and fight. If they get a bad matchup they could back up and have someone else fight that opponent.

But overall definitely a solid idea.

once you start a fight you cant undone the move afterwards

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    While this would be a good idea, all they will do is say you need to be more careful when moving. Sad, but true how it works
  • Options
    Hey there!

I totally get wanting this to be a thing in the game. Though I can't promise any changes of the like, I can assure you that we'll pass this feedback along for the rest of the team to look over.