Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is 5* Elektra worth R4?

AakashAakash Posts: 340
Now my first instinct was no she isn't but I have 8 t2 alphas and I seriously need to boost up my prestige. Plus after seeing Joel Line do LOL with Magik Im pretty sure a R4 Elektra can do LOL.

Comments

• Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    She was my second r4 and i used her for my first pass through LoL (Great at finishing fights but carving off health to get into final strike range takes a while).

She is great at finishing fights and a beast in final strike range with assassin maxed.
    She can reduce abilities when opponent has an active debuff
    If you have Deep Wounds maxed her L3 bleed is good. (Not as good as WWII but still good)

I would say YES, but hold off on LoL until you pull a non-skill champ. Maestro won't bleed for Elektra so her damage output is significantly reduced.
  • Options
    @Rotelly Thanks buddy! Do you have some game play video or screenshots? I want to see how her damage output is at R4. Would really appreciate it if you can help me out. You can also contact me on line my id is aakash8826
  • Options
    Maestro will be very hard with Magik tho
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    After watching the Magic vs Maestro videos i can tell that Elektra will be much easier than Magik