**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random Effects

I swear.. why every damn time I fight a champion in the OCULT LABS with that "special attacks cause a random effect on both champions" - I always get a negative effect.

The first time I wasn't complaining, but after 5 matches on different days.. this is total BS

The enemy always get REGEN, PHY. RESIST or some other + effect while I get BLEED, DEGEN, POISON, Etc..

Comments

• Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Same here dude. It's beyond infuriating.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Same
  • Options
    not me, I get regen, fury and armor up
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    With that node I usually get half and half, except I don’t care about resist physical : (
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Try Coin Flip, you always magically get Degen and never Regen.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    I swear.. why every damn time I fight a champion in the OCULT LABS with that "special attacks cause a random effect on both champions" - I always get a negative effect.

The first time I wasn't complaining, but after 5 matches on different days.. this is total BS

The enemy always get REGEN, PHY. RESIST or some other + effect while I get BLEED, DEGEN, POISON, Etc..

I've never seen straight regen on an enemy yet and I've played twice every day.
    Come to think of it I've never seen a random effect from specials either...
    I just glaze over when i read the buffets/cornered/masochism/power shields and have learned to count to 15 hits way too often. It's a lot more fun running with that r5 symbiote tho, especially with the recoup enhancement. Bring on that biohazard!
  • Options
    Has anyone else had trouble with their crystals..I had 2 5 star crystals & then when I went to open them only 1 opened & it didn’t open when I stopped it but then my second was gone...smh so discouraging plus my one ended up being a senteinal smh