**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r 4 then maybe even r 5 later on??

Who should i rank 4 as a 4 star??? cap or star lord?

Who to r 4 then maybe even r 5 later on?? 26 votes

4* Star lord awakened sig 43
57%
winterthurJRock808Hort4buffajrGeshioScottryanGamePlayWorldDOKTOROKTOPUSDuke_SilverAdvAtticus9090EnderDraco58TheTrueBeastJustcause102BeginthEnd 15 votes
Captain america Infinity War Unawakened
42%
SungjnameplasSavio444SpiderCoolsDankestChefQuatre_1988Thunder5715NamelezPaytoPlayKingsumFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 11 votes

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Captain america Infinity War Unawakened
    I got SL r5 and awakened. Cap is better imo lose health slower with him
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    With practice, SL has been and still is one of the best GOD TIER champs in the game for a good reason. Perfect champ to get early on and really get to know how to use them. Awakened SL will no doubt help with quests now and end game content like LoL. Time tested and 90% player based approved.
  • 4* Star lord awakened sig 43
    im going to rank up CAIW thanks for your advice guys:) but SL will go up soon
  • 4* Star lord awakened sig 43
    i like him more for some reason SL doesnt thave to be r 4 or 5 to be god just needs to be awakened:)
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    i like him more for some reason SL doesnt thave to be r 4 or 5 to be god just needs to be awakened:)

You yourself voted for SL tho...what are you smoking?