**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, after 30 pulls on 4* & 5* Champs, I made an interesting analysis.

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
After 6 months of playing (and thoroughly enjoying the game) and after 30 pulls on 4* & 5* champs, I made a very interesting (I think...) analysis. I compare the total pulls per class to the overall number of pulls. It's really not a compain post, since I do not complain about the champs I have. I have a few that are pretty amazing and worth ranking up and I tend to find uses for them all.

However, the result does leave me wondering since it cannot be explained with the simple law of possibilities. The Tech champs have dominated my pulls with over 50% while, in contrast, I have pulled only 1 Mystic in these tries!!!

Is the sample too small, perhaps (30 pulls)...? Will the results change after a few months...? I have no idea. Feel free to discuss and comment.

You may check the attached PDF.

Thanks!

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Interesting analysis, you will definitely need to continue it to develop a trend. What you are experiencing is truly RNG at its best, but the fact that you have no mystic is probably because the mystic class is the smallest whereas the tech class is one of the largest.

I'm guessing your IMIW came from the GPGTM event? It would probably help to rule that one out due to the amount of tech champs that were in that crystal.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing your IMIW came from the GPGTM event? It would probably help to rule that one out due to the amount of tech champs that were in that crystal.

You are correct, both Vulture & IMIW came from that event.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It's also no real surprise that Mystic is the least-represented class in the game...especially considering Immortal Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus aren't available in those crystals.

If every champ as an equal chance of dropping and Mystics champs are the smallest class in the pool, chances are that will be the class you'll see the least.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    When I started I got tons of mutant champs on my main account, and mostly skill champs on my second acct, but eventually it all evened out, at least at the top end of the roster.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Personally i am science heavy, i feel that most accounts will gain more of one than the other. Having played almost 3 years i have a good spread now but science is dominating my roster
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It’s just the rng of the game it was a very long time before I had a champ of every class as a 5* and even now I have mostly science 5* and I have roughly 60 5* champs
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    It is almost like Kabam picks a class for an account, predeterminedly, and then they are more likely to get that class. For me and five stars, it’s cosmic