**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw season rewards missing [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Lol uh since you answered your own question about why you didn't get them, can I ask where you got your information from because it's just not true.

To get rewards you need.

To be in the same alliance without being kicked or leave and do 5 wars and you STILL need to be in them when the you claim them in the formers case your count gets set to 0 and you will need 5 more wars to get them and if that happened in the final week you're screwed.

In the later if you left before they were sent out then you get nothing ( not sure where you heard that you get 24 hours you do not you STILL have to be in the alliance that you did the 5 wars for to receive them) and not joined an allaince in the final week since you still get nothing if that happens.

If any of this happened then there you go, we've done 4 seasons now if you don't know the rules about them then you don't read or check things.

Also how many times have you received your season rewards op?
  • Options
    I am seeing lots of videos of people opening AW Season 4 rewards, but my alliance members and myself have yet to receive our rewards. This is an extra slap on top of the fact that we were in Silver 3 the day before the season ended and somehow wound up in Bronze 1 as our final position. I understand we must have been right at the cusp, but it feels like an extra slap when our already significantly lowered rewards don't show up at all.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    How many wars did you do as an alliance.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone!

Quickly wanted to say first that I merged all these together so I can give a quick rundown of what could be happening!

So to receive the rewards the following requirements must be met below:

1. Must have participated in at least 5x Alliance Wars during the Season
    2. Must be with the same Alliance those 5x Wars were participated with at the end of the Season
    3. Must remain in the Alliance until the rewards are manually claimed
    4. Must not be banned at or near the end of the Alliance War Season

If you meet all of these requirements and still have not received rewards, please reach out to support so they can help you investigate the issue. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header.
  • Options
    My line ID IS ( naligoran )
    I haven’t revived aw season rewards