Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Missing Season Rewards from AW

I was kicked from my previous alliance earlier this morning after being there for a few weeks and prior to receiving the season rewards. Any ideas as to who to contact about this?

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    You’re SOOL
  • Options
    Awesome. That would be back to back seasons now. Appreciate it Kabam
  • Options
    It’s not kabam’s fault
  • Options
    If this is the 2nd time you’ve been kicked near the end of the season I only see one constant variable in this equation
  • Options
    Whose is it then? Not trying to be sarcastic, just trying to figure out why everyone else who left the alliance at the same time this morning all had rewards before being kicked, yet I never received them. Just confused is all. Doesn't seem to make sense IMO
  • Options
    You can blame the officers of that alliance.
  • Options
    Or yourself for getting kicked
  • Options
    John757 wrote: »
    If this is the 2nd time you’ve been kicked near the end of the season I only see one constant variable in this equation

So the last season we chose to leave about a week prior to the season ending. 100% on me, I get that one, this one I don't understand
  • Options
    If they kicked you before you claimed the rewards, you don’t get anything. Not kabams fault at all
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I played in 10 wars over the last season and then switched allis. I need to play bigger maps in aq. Only got in 1 war. I know the rules 5 in your alli to collect rewards. But i think there should be a number to reach that if you play in X amount of wars you get a guarenteed reward. This current system allows crappy officers to kick people that played in wars in just the right time to deny them their rewards?!and you guys are cool with that? Thats some scumbag bad human being s***. Kabam needs to look at these factors and make adjustmenrs. If piloters can get put through kabam rehab and get right back to the top then all players that plah wars should get a reward at the end of the season. Its not like the rewards are that great anyway.
  • Options
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    I played in 10 wars over the last season and then switched allis. I need to play bigger maps in aq. Only got in 1 war. I know the rules 5 in your alli to collect rewards. But i think there should be a number to reach that if you play in X amount of wars you get a guarenteed reward. This current system allows crappy officers to kick people that played in wars in just the right time to deny them their rewards?!and you guys are cool with that? Thats some scumbag bad human being s***. Kabam needs to look at these factors and make adjustmenrs. If piloters can get put through kabam rehab and get right back to the top then all players that plah wars should get a reward at the end of the season. Its not like the rewards are that great anyway.

See I'm more upset that this happened rather than about getting the rewards. There were about 8 of us that transferred over in mid-season to this alliance, and we all decided we wanted to move on once season was over. We all left/got kicked from Line chat group this morning after receiving rewards (except me). Logged in this afternoon to see I had received nothing but the notification that I was kicked from the alliance. Seems like a s***** rewards system already, but to have this happen just gives everything a bad look.
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Did you participate in the required amount of wars and did you join before the cut off cause if u were in ally til 12 pm last night you should have rewards
  • Options
    Did you participate in the required amount of wars and did you join before the cut off cause if u were in ally til 12 pm last night you should have rewards

Yes and Yes
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    And some ff thought if your in an all that thinks it's funny to kick people right before aw or aq ends cause they don't want them to get rewards especially if they at least tried the best. It's time to look for a new ally